Chicken Spinach Frittata
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1 small onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 8 eggs whisked
- 1 small jar marinated artichokes drained
- In a large skillet over MEDIUM heat, cook chicken in olive oil. Sauté for 10 minutes.
- Add spinach, onion and garlic. Stir and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients, from parsley through artichokes. Cook for 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Big Salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette (In a large bowl, toss together lettuce and salad veggies. In a small bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, 1 clove pressed garlic and a pinch each of dried basil and dried oregano; drizzle over salad and toss well. NUTRITION: 371 Calories; 19g Fat (45.6% calories from fat); 42g Protein; 8g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 492mg Cholesterol; 255mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!