Carolina Pulled Pork
- 1 1/2 pound pork butt
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place pork butt in a slow cooker.
- In a food processor, combine remaining ingredients (onion through salt and pepper). Blend until smooth and lather pork butt with mixture.
- Cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours. Pull apart with forks and serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!