Cajun Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 large sweet potatoes peeled and cut into fry strips
- 2 tablespoons ghee melted
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients. Once evenly seasoned, spread fries onto a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Remove from oven, cool for 15 minutes, and enjoy.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!