- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- Aluminum foil
- olive oil to coat broiler pan
- 1 1/2 pounds tilapia fillets
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven broiler.
- In a small bowl, whisk together first 4 ingredients (Parmesan through chives); set aside.
- Cover broiler pan with foil and lightly grease with oil. Sprinkle tilapia fillets with salt and pepper then place them on the broiler pan; broil a few inches from heat source for 2 to 3 minutes then turn and repeat.
- Remove from oven and spoon the reserved cheese mixture over the tops of the fillets; broil for 3 minutes or until toppings are browned.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed baby red potatoes and steamed asparagus. VEGETARIAN: Instead of fish, use large portabella mushrooms. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure mayonnaise is gluten free. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 357 Calories; 39g Fat; 2g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 6mg Cholesterol; 120mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 7 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!