Bacon and Spaghetti Squash
- 10 ounces bacon cooked, chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 6 eggs whisked
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 spaghetti squash cooked, shredded
- In a large bowl mix the first 10 ingredients together, from bacon through thyme.
- In a coated 9x13 inch baking pan, place squash on bottom. Top with the bowl mixture.
- Cover with tin foil and bake in a 375 degree oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes. Uncover and serve immediately.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli. NUTRITION: 607 Calories; 46g Fat (68.4% calories from fat); 39g Protein; 8g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 397mg Cholesterol; 1886mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 5 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!