Avocado Tuna Salad
- 10 oz tuna steak grilled, flaked
- 1/4 cup paleo mayo*
- 1 medium red onion chopped
- 1 large avocado pitted and cubed
- 1 large clove garlic minced
- 1 medium lemon juiced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients until fully combined. For a more impactful flavor, cover bowl and place in fridge for at least an hour.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
I thought this was really good! And I used canned tuna. Would make again!