Almond Chai Chia Pudding
- 5 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 6 bags chai tea
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/3 cup raw almonds chopped
- In a large saucepan heat almond milk over medium heat.
- Remove from heat right before it boils and add chai tea bags to milk. Allow to steep for 30 minutes. Remove tea bags and let milk rest until it’s room temperature (or place in refrigerator to cool faster).
- In a large bowl or jar, mix chai almond milk with next 4 ingredients (vanilla through ginger). Once fully combined, add in chia seeds. Stir together, seal and let sit on counter for 30 minutes. Stir again, seal again, and place in refrigerator for 1 to 3 hours or until chia seeds have gelled and pudding is set.
- Enjoy with chopped almonds on top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!