5 Spice Chicken Meatballs
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 medium onion minced
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 3 teaspoons minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup almond flour or almond meal
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place all ingredients in a large bowl; using your very clean hands, combine thoroughly.
- Form mixture into 1- to 2-inch meatballs; arrange them on a baking sheet then bake for 1 hour or until cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans and a big bowl of coleslaw (toss together shredded cabbage and carrots, sliced red onion and zucchini with Paleo mayo and a little rice vinegar). NUTRITION: Per Serving: 382 Calories; 20g Fat; 41g Protein; 9g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 175mg Cholesterol; 715mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain(Starch); 6 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!