Zesty Chicken Skewers with Broccoli Salad
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 cups broccoli slaw
- 1 tablespoon shallot minced
- 2 tablespoons canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Place chicken in a large resealable bag.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the next 3 ingredients (coconut aminos through salt and pepper) and pour the mixture into the bag.
- Seal bag and place chicken in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Heat grill pan, or skillet, to medium heat.
- Thread chicken onto large skewers. Place skewers on the grill pan and cook for 5 minutes on each side until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- In a large bowl, toss the remaining ingredients with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Serve chicken with salad.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!