- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 head chopped cauliflower florets
- 3/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 14-oz. cans diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup low sodium vegetable broth
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 5 large thinly sliced zucchinis cooked
- In a large skillet, add 1 tablespoon olive oil and ground turkey. Stir turkey as it browns for 5 minutes.
- Place in crock cooker along with next 10 ingredients (cauliflower through black pepper). Cover with lid.
- Set the heat on HIGH heat for 3 ½ hours.
- Spoon over bowls of zucchini slices. Serve hot.
SERVING SUGGESTION: A big spinach salad. NUTRITION: 282 Calories; 14g Fat (41.8% calories from fat); 26g Protein; 17g Carbohydrate; 6g Dietary Fiber; 90mg Cholesterol; 196mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 3 Vegetable; 1 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!