Turkey and Zucchini
- 1 pound ground turkey cooked
- 2 zucchini sliced
- 2 yellow squash sliced
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Cook ground turkey
- In a large bowl, stir all the ingredients together.
- In a coated 9x13 inch baking pan, pour in all the ingredients from the bowl.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Spoon out to serve hot immediately.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Add a side of steamed broccoli. NUTRITION: 254 Calories; 13g Fat (45.0% calories from fat); 26g Protein; 9g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 98mg Cholesterol; 298mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!