Turkey and Kale Taco Bowls
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 small red bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 6 cups chopped kale sauteed
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 large avocado peeled, pitted and chopped
- Heat ghee in a large skillet over medium heat. To the skillet add the next 6 ingredients (turkey through salt and pepper).
- Cook for 10 minutes, until turkey is brown and cooked through.
- In individual bowls, serve kale topped with turkey mixture, cilantro and avocado and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!