Turkey and Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 pound ground turkey
- ½ small onion diced
- ½ cup chopped frozen artichoke hearts
- 3 cups spinach
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 large Portobello mushroom caps
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the first 6 ingredients (turkey through cumin) and season with salt and pepper.
- Sauté for 10 minutes, until turkey is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Spoon turkey mixture into the mushrooms and place on a large baking sheet.
- Place in oven and cook for 10 minutes, until mushrooms are tender. Top with cilantro and serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!