Thai Steak Soup
- 1 pound beef skirt steak cubed
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 cans unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth or use bone broth
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 medium carrots chopped
- 1 cup chopped green beans
- 1 large jalapeno seeded and chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 cup peas
- 1 large lime juiced
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- Add first 12 ingredients to a large crock cooker, mix well and cook on LOW for 4-5 hours or cook on HIGH for 4-6 hours (or until vegetables are tender and the beef is cooked through and tender).
- Serve with lime juice and cilantro.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!