Steak and Avocado Steamed Collard Wraps
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 pound steak of choice, sliced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 6 - 8 large leaves collard greens steamed
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1 large avocado peeled, pitted, and sliced
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil. To the skillet, add the steak. Cook for 5minutes, until steak is browned.
- In a small bowl, whisk the next 5 ingredients (salt and pepper through lime juice) until smooth. Pour sauce over steak and cook for 5 minutes, until steak is cooked through.
- Using a slotted spoon, spoon steak into collard leaves. Top steak with onions and avocado, andserve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!