Spiced Chicken and Veggie Kabobs
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 medium lemon juiced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1” cubes
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 3 medium zucchini cut into cubes
- 1 10-oz, container whole button mushrooms halved
- In a large bowl, mix together the first 9 ingredients (oil through onion powder).
- Add chicken, tossing to coat well. Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours, or up to twelve hours.
- Soak twelve bamboo skewers in water for at least 30 minutes, and preheat the grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Coat the grill pan with coconut oil. Thread skewers with alternating pieces of chicken, tomatoes, zucchini, and mushrooms and brush each skewer with marinade.
- Grill each skewer for approximately 3 minutes each side, or 10-15 minutes total, until the chicken has reached the desired level of doneness and vegetables are tender. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!