Shrimp with Swiss Chard
- 1 1/2 pounds wild caught shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 large lime juiced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 6 cups chopped swiss chard
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 cup slivered almonds lightly toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- In a medium bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients (shrimp through garlic), stirring to fully coat shrimp.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil when the skillet is hot. Add shrimp and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the shrimp is almost cooked through.
- Add swiss chard, cauliflower, and red pepper flakes. Stir and continue to cook for 3 more minutes or until the shrimp is done, and swiss chard and cauliflower are tender.
- Top with almonds and green onions and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!