Shrimp with Spicy Kale and Peppers
- 1 1/2 pounds wild caught shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 2 bunches kale trimmed and chopped
- 2 red bell peppers seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- In a medium bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients (shrimp through garlic), stirring to fully coat shrimp.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil when the skillet is hot.
- Add shrimp and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the shrimp is cooked through, then
- remove and set aside.
- Add kale leaves and red pepper.
- Stir and continue to cook for 5 more minutes or until the vegetables are slightly tender, then stir in the shrimp and remove from the heat.
- Top with the green onions and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!