Shrimp “Fried Rice”
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ medium onion sliced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 large diced zucchini
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into florets and pulsedthe food processor until reaches rice consistency
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups wild caught shrimp peeled, deveined, cooked
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil.
- To the oil, add the onion, garlic and zucchini and cook for 2 minutes, then add the cauliflower, season with salt and pepper, and stir.
- Cook for 5 minutes, until vegetables are tender. To the vegetables, add the shrimp, and coconut aminos and stir. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli. NUTRITION: 195 Calories; 8g Fat (36.8% calories from fat); 26g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 231mg Cholesterol; 283mg Sodium. Exchanges: 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!