- 1 pound pork sausage cooked
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 8 eggs beaten
- 4 ounces crumbled Feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Cook sausage.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients. Pour into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Serve immediately.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Add a big fruit salad (with fruit of your choice, watch the carbs.) NUTRITION: 586 Calories; 50g Fat (78.2% calories from fat); 27g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 507mg Cholesterol; 1036mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 7 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!