Sausage and Herby Cauliflower Skillet
- 1 pound ground chicken sausage
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1 medium red onion chopped
- 1 medium head cauliflower florets chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large skillet over medium heat add the sausage and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, untilsausage has browned.
- To the skillet, add the next 5 ingredients (kale through salt and pepper), stir and cook for 5 to 10minutes, until vegetables are tender. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!