Salmon with Roasted Broccolini
- 5 tablespoons ghee melted and divided
- 4 medium wild caught sockeye salmon fillets
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 sprig thyme stem removed
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 large bunch broccolini
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 large lemon cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and lightly coat a 9x13” baking dish with 1 tablespoon of the ghee.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper to taste, thyme, and then top with mustard in an even layer. Place the salmon in the baking dish. In a separate medium bowl, add ghee, broccolini, onions, garlic, and toss to combine.
- Surround fish with veggie mixture and bake 15-20 minutes, until fish is opaque and cooked through. Serve hot with lemon squeezed over the top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!