Rosemary Pork with Caramelized Onions
- 1 large onion sliced
- 2 pound pork shoulder
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth or use bone broth
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 large sprigs rosemary chopped
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- Layer the onions on the bottom of a large crock cooker.
- Place the pork on top of the onions. In a small bowl, mix the remaining ingredients and pour the sauce over the onions and pork.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours, or LOW for 2 hours or until pork is very tender and cooked all the way through and shreds easily with a fork. Serve with onions.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!