Roasted Chicken and Cauliflower and Pea Salad
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts cubed
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup cooked peas
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 large lemon juiced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower, chicken, onion, garlic, and peas with coconut oil, salt and pepper to taste, and red pepper flakes.
- Spread on a foil-lined baking sheet in a single layer and bake until fork tender and lightly browned, about 30 minutes.
- Season with red wine vinegar, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste. Serve right away.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!