Pork Tenderloin with Orange Ginger Sauce
- 1 3-pound pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1/2 cup orange juice fresh squeezed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon ginger freshly grated
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons scallions chopped
- Rub pork with the ghee and salt and pepper. Heat grill pan or skillet to medium heat and place pork in to cook for 45 minutes, until it is white in the center.
- In a medium bowl combine the remaining ingredients (coconut aminos through scallions) and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Slice pork, drizzle with sauce and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!