Pesto Short Ribs
- 4 pounds beef short ribs
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos or use soy sauce
- 1/4 cup low sodium beef broth or use bone broth
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups basil leaves chopped
- 2 large limes juiced
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- To a large crock cooker, add the short ribs, coconut aminos and the broth.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, puree the garlic through the lime juice until almost smooth.
- Pour the sauce over the short ribs and cover. Cook on LOW for 8 hours or on HIGH for 4 hours. Sprinkle chopped onions on top and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!