Pecan Crusted Salmon with Roasted Broccolini
- 5 tablespoons ghee melted and divided
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup crushed pecans
- 4 medium wild caught sockeye salmon fillets
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 sprig thyme stem removed
- 1 large bunch broccolini
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 large lemon cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and lightly coat a 9x13” baking dish with 1 tablespoon of the ghee.
- In a small bowl, mix together Dijon mustard and pecans. Season salmon with salt and pepper to taste, thyme, and then top with mustard and nut mixture. Place the salmon in the baking dish.
- In a separate medium bowl, add ghee, broccolini, onions, garlic, and toss to combine. Surround fish with veggie mixture and bake 15-20 minutes, until fish is opaque and cooked through.
- Serve hot with lemon squeezed over the top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!