Paleo Pork Curry
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 pounds pork shoulder cubed
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 large carrot peeled diced
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth or use bone broth
- 4 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 4 cups spinach
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the cubed pork shoulder with salt and pepper to taste and add to the skillet. Cook 4-5 minutes until browned on all sides, stirring occasionally.
- In a crock cooker, place the pork and carrot through cabbage. Cover the crock with the lid and cook on LOW for 4-5 hours, or until the pork and veggies are tender and cooked through.
- Stir in the spinach and then continue to cook for 20 minutes more. Serve with a sprinkle of almonds over the top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!