Marinated Ginger Steaks with Cauli Rice
- 4 medium beef steaks of choice
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cups cooked and chopped cauliflower florets
- 1/4 cup chopped carrots
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 1 clove garlic peeled
- Place steaks in a large resealable bag.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the next 5 ingredients (coconut oil through salt and pepper). Pour marinade over steaks and seal bag. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Heat grill pan, or skillet, to medium heat. Place steaks on the grill pan and cook for 5 minutes on each side, until steaks are cooked through.
- Allow steaks to cool, and then slice.
- In a medium bowl, toss the steak with the cauliflower and carrot.
- In a blender, blend the remaining ingredients with salt and pepper until smooth.
- Pour dressing over salad, toss and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!