Mahi and Asparagus with Peach Salsa
- 4 large fresh Mahi Mahi fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 large bunch asparagus spears ends trimmed
- 1 cup diced peaches
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Aluminum foil
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Place fish filets in individual large pieces of aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, toss the olive oil, lemon zest, salt, pepper and asparagus. Put asparagus evenly over each filet and cover with a second sheet of aluminum foil. Crimp all the edges and seal each packet.
- Place on the grill and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork and vegetables are tender.
- In a medium bowl, mix the remaining ingredients (peaches through garlic) to make salsa. Pour salsa over fish and serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Garlicky Stir-Fried Baby Spinach (Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; add 1 clove pressed garlic and cook for 1 minute. Gradually add 1 (10-oz) package baby spinach; cook, turning with tongs, until slightly wilted; drizzle with a little balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.) NUTRITION: 59 Calories; 3g Fat (49.4% calories from fat); 1g Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 1mg Cholesterol; 2mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Vegetable; 1/2 Fruit; 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!