Lime Chicken Kabobs with Dijon Sauteed Coleslaw
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 4 cups cabbage shredded, lightly sauteed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos
- To a large reseal-able bag, add the first 6 ingredients (chicken through garlic). Seal bag and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Thread chicken onto skewers. Heat the grill pan or skillet to high heat and place skewers in. Cook for 5 minutes on each side, until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- To a large bowl, add the cilantro and cabbage. In a small bowl mix the mustard, coconut milk, garlic powder, coconut aminos and sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Pour dressing over the coleslaw and serve with chicken skewers.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!