Ground Bison and Veggie Hash
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 pound ground bison
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 1/2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 2 teaspoons chopped oregano
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the coconut oil.
- To the skillet, add the bison, garlic and scallions and cook for 5 minutes, until meat is browned.
- To the skillet, add the remaining ingredients and stir.
- Cook for 10 minutes, until meat is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!