Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Fennel and Shallots
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 2 large shallots chopped
- 1 large fennel bulb chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 4 medium wild caught salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 medium lemon sliced
- Preheat grill pan, or skillet, to medium heat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat ghee. To the skillet add the next 5 ingredients (shallots through broccoli).
- Cook for 5 to 10 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
- Rub salmon fillets with coconut oil and sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- On large individual sheets of aluminum foil, place each salmon and top with lemon slices.
- Cover salmon with a second sheet of foil and fold edges shut.
- Place salmon packets on grill pan and cook for 5 to 10 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with vegetables.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!