Garlic and Herb Roasted Broccoli with Sausage
- 3 large bunches broccoli cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons ghee melted
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon minced thyme
- 1 teaspoon minced oregano
- 1 pound ground nitrate free sausage
- 1 large red onion chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss the first 6 ingredients (broccoli through oregano).
- On a large baking sheet, pour the contents of the bowl and spread evenly.
- Bake for 10 minutes then stir broccoli and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes, until broccoli is brown on the edges and tender.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add sausage, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Cook for 5 minutes then add the onion. Cook for 5 more minutes until sausage is cooked through.
- Toss in roasted broccoli and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!