Fresh Herb and Ricotta Rigatoni
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound rigatoni pasta cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup grated fresh pecorino cheese
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes or to taste
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Cook rigatoni according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat and stir in the remaining ingredients (rigatoni through pepper) and cook 1 to 2 minutes until warmed through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Garlic bread VEGETARIAN: None GLUTEN FREE: Make sure to use gluten free pasta NUTRITION: 467 Calories; 16g Fat (30.7% calories from fat); 19g Protein; 62g Carbohydrate; 5g Dietary Fiber; 31mg Cholesterol; 386mg Sodium. Exchanges: 4 Grain(Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!