Cucumber Pork Salad
- 2 cups cooked and chopped pork chop
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 large cucumber diced
- 1 large shallot minced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Cook and chop pork chops.
- In a large bowl, mix the first 4 ingredients (pork through shallot).
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients and pour over the salad. Toss and serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed Asparagus. NUTRITION: 287 Calories; 19g Fat (57.7% calories from fat); 19g Protein; 11g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 58mg Cholesterol; 59mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!