Coconut Crusted Fish with Wild Mushrooms
- 4 medium wild caught firm fleshed white fillets
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups sliced wild mushrooms
- 1 medium leek chopped
- 6 cups steamed broccoli
- Heat grill pan, or skillet, to medium high heat. Brush fish with coconut oil. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, coconut flakes and salt and pepper. Coat fish filletswith flour mixture.
- Place fish fillets on large individual aluminum foil sheets. Spoon mushrooms and leeks, dividedevenly, over fish. Season vegetables with salt and pepper, and cover with a second sheet of foil. Seal edges and place packets on grill pan. Cook for 10 minutes, until fish flakes easily with afork and vegetables are tender. Serve warm with broccoli.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!