Cilantro Beef Stuffed Peppers
- 2 medium carrots chopped
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1 cup salsa your favorite
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups browned ground beef
- 4 large bell peppers seeded and halved
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the carrots, onion, salsa, paprika, cilantro and salt and pepper into processor and process for 10 seconds. Add ground beef and stir.
- Place bell peppers on a large baking sheet, cut side up, and add beef mixture. Bake 15-20 minutes until tender. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!