- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped chipotle chili pepper in adobo sauce
- 2 cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 pound sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 large zucchini sliced into zoodles and cooked
- Brown beef in a large skillet over medium heat. Transfer beef into a large crock cooker.
- Add the next 8 ingredients into the crock cooker and cover.
- Cook on LOW for 4-6 hours or cook on HIGH for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally (or until the beef is cooked though).
- Serve beef sauce over zoodles.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!