Chinese Pork Tenderloin Warm Salad
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce soy free and gluten free brand such as Joyce Chen or Kikkoman GF
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pound pork tenderloin cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 large green bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 2 large ribs celery chopped
- 4 cups shredded purple cabbage
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients (mustard through salt and pepper).
- In a large baking dish place the pork. Pour mustard sauce over pork and coat evenly.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes, until pork is no longer pink in the center.
- Uncover pork and allow to cool.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Cook the onion through the cabbage.
- Saute for about 5 to 8 minutes, or until tender.
- Take the pork and spoon over the cabbage salad, along with any remaining sauce from the roasting pan and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!