Chinese Pork Salad
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce soy free and gluten free brand such as Joyce Chen or Kikkoman GF
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pound pork tenderloin cubed
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 large green bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 2 large ribs celery chopped
- 4 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients (mustard through salt and pepper).
- In a large baking dish place the pork. Pour mustard sauce over pork and coat evenly.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes, until pork is no longer pink in the center.
- Uncover pork and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix the next 5 ingredients (onion through cabbage).
- Take the pork and spoon over the cabbage salad, along with any remaining sauce from the roasting pan. Sprinkle almonds on top and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!