Chicken and Spinach Chowder
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken thighs cubed
- 3 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth or use bone broth
- 2 medium carrots peeled and chopped
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups canned unsweetened full fat coconut milk
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- In a crock cooker, combine all ingredients except coconut milk and spinach.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 9 hours or HIGH for 3 to 5 hours, add coconut milk and spinach during the last hour of cooking.
- Stir when done and serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!