Cajun Shredded Chicken
- 12 medium chicken thighs
- 1 large onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 14-oz. can diced tomatoes with green chilis
- 2 14-oz. cans fire-roasted tomatoes
- 3 cups chopped cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth or use bone broth
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- Place chicken in a large crock cooker.
- In a large bowl mix the next 8 ingredients (onion through Cajun seasoning) and pour over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or cook on HIGH for 4 hours, until chicken is tender, cooked through and shreds easily with two forks. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!