Brussels Sprouts and Lemon Herb Chicken
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts cubed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1 28-oz. can stewed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 cups halved Brussels sprouts
- In a large bowl, mix the first 7 ingredients (chicken through onion powder). Coat chicken well.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the coconut oil. To the skillet, add the garlic and onion and cook for 5 minutes, until onion is tender.
- To the onion mixture, add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes on each side, until chicken is brown.
- To the skillet add the remaining ingredients, stir and reduce heat to low.
- Cover skillet and cook for 15 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and the Brussels sprouts are tender. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!