Baked Cod Casserole
- 1 pound cod fillets sliced
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup almond flour or almond meal
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish, add cod to bottom of dish. Pour coconut milk over fillets.
- In a small bowl combine almond meal, garlic powder, thyme, olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix well. Pour bowl mixture over fillets.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 25 minutes. Serve immediately.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Stir-fried sliced zucchini, yellow squash and red bell pepper on the side. NUTRITION: 249 Calories; 13g Fat (45.9% calories from fat); 28g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 49mg Cholesterol; 69mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain (Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!