Zucchini Chicken Wraps
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken
- 1 large bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 small onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pound mushrooms chopped
- 2 cups chopped zucchini
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 8 large leaves Romaine lettuce
- 1 cup salsa your favorite
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the ground chicken for 5 minutes, until browned.
- To the chicken add the next 8 ingredients (bell pepper through chili powder) and cook for about 10 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Spoon 2 heaping spoonful’s of the ground chicken mixture into each lettuce leaf and top with a spoonful of salsa and cilantro, and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!