Wasabi Shrimp Wraps
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 4 teaspoons coconut aminos or use soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons avocado oil
- 4 teaspoons powdered wasabi
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 pounds shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 medium avocado peeled, pitted and sliced
- 4 large green onions thinly sliced
- 8 large leaves Butter lettuce
- In a medium-size bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients (lime juice through sea salt and freshly ground pepper) to make dressing and set aside.
- On a large cutting board, pat the shrimp dry with a paper towel and season lightly with sea salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet on medium-high heat, cook the shrimp for 2 minutes per side or until cooked through. Allow to cool on a cutting board for 3 minutes and then chop.
- Add the avocado and green onions and shrimp to the bowl with the prepared dressing.
- Fold the ingredients together to combine. Serve immediately on butter lettuce leaves.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!