Wasabi Beef Skewers
- 1 pound cubed beef steak
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon wasabi powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 large red bell pepper seeded and cubed
- 1 large sweet onion cubed
- 2 cups baby portabella mushrooms
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- Place the beef in a large resealable bag. In a large bowl, whisk together the next 6 ingredients (coconut aminos through salt and pepper) and pour the mixture into the bag. Seal bag and place the beef in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Heat the grill pan or skillet.
- Thread the marinated beef and veggies onto large skewers. Place skewers on the grill pan and cook for 5 to 10 minutes on each side until beef is cooked to the desired doneness and the veggies are tender.
- Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!