Turkey and Green Chile Spinach Chili
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth or use bone broth
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 8-oz. can green chilis
- 2 cups frozen spinach
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 small onion diced
- 4 small cloves garlic minced
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- To a large crock cooker, add first 5 ingredients (chicken broth through tomato sauce) and mixwell. To the sauce, add the remaining ingredients (green chiles through ground turkey).
- Cook onLOW for 8 hours or cook on HIGH for 4 hours, stirring and breaking up meat occasionally. Chiliis done when turkey is no longer pink and vegetables are tender. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!