Sundried Tomato and Chicken Skillet
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breast halves sliced
- 3/4 cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 small onion diced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cups chopped spinach
- 2 cups zucchini noodles
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat ghee. To the skillet, add the chicken, tomatoes, onion and salt and pepper.
- Cook for 10 minutes, until chicken is cooked through. To the chicken, add the spinach and the zucchini noodles.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 10 minutes, until the spinach wilts and the chicken is cooked through. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!